Field's Story Field's Story

Honestly not as best as your other Drum n Bass songs, but still very very catchy! i love the happy feel to it! Great work again.

-Forgiveness -Forgiveness

All your Drum N Bass songs are incredible, this is just another amazing song! I love the sound of it and the beat as well. I really enjoy listening to this song! Fantastic job.

Alloud responds:

Xstar7 Xstar7

Kden

Serponge (Request) Serponge (Request)

To be honest, the best part of the song was the beginning! If you made the beginning one whole song it would be incredible. It still sounded amazing either way. Fantastic work!

1f1n1ty responds:

Everyone wants a full version of the first song - a full version which I haven't been able to make due to a lack of ideas X| The only ideas I've been given by others is stuff like "play that same thing over and over 5 times", which really doesn't work.

Still Movement Still Movement

Everything from the Drums to the high notes is good! This is definitely one of my favorites by you Alloud. Fantastic work, just amazing. Although the ending ends a bit abrupt and I would've faded it out but other than that this is art.

Alloud responds:

Haha. It's been a while, but I think it's so abrupt because I gave up on this one before I finished it, lol.

-DeLerioUs- -DeLerioUs-

Awesome!

Paco158 responds:

This isn't five stars in my opinion, but ya know thanks anyway :3.

Octavia's Vision MKIV Octavia's Vision MKIV

Absolutely... INCREDIBLE! I just love songs like these!

~Octavia vs Scratch~ ~Octavia vs Scratch~

Awesome song! But to be honest I see this as a collab between Octavia and Vinyl. Still the songs is really good!

Aether Aether

As amazing as usual x3

Geoplex responds:

Thanks man

Apex Apex

10/10 AMAZING SONG!!!!! I love it! It makes me feel like I'm adventuring through space in a flying car!

OpenLight responds: